Everyone loves a good pizza, and being able to make your own makes it that much more special. This simple recipe will allow you to form the perfect dough, for an even better pizza.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 1lb dough
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water
- 3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 package of active dry yeast (1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil
- In a small bowl, sprinkle yeast, sugar and olive oil into warm water.
- Stir until yeast is dissolved.
- On a clean surface or large bowl, add flour, salt, and water/yeast mixture.
- Mix and roll thoroughly on your flour-covered surface, until formed into a ball shape.
- Add olive oil to the outside of the dough.
- Cover the dough with film or place into a plastic bag, and leave at room temperature for 1 hour, or until dough doubles in size.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Make more then 1 lb. when prepping. Dough can freeze for future use.
Image Used: Source