Croutons are a great addition to salads and soups. This crouton recipe helps enhance your dish with added flavor and texture.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Total time to cook: 10 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 4 cups
- 1/2 loaf of Italian bread
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- (Optional:) 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley
- Slice bread and cut into large cubes.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan, or an optional (baking dish for the oven)
- Place cubes into pan and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle in garlic powder, cheese and parsley.
- Stir and cook until cubes are brown or bake at 395 for 5 minutes if you’re using a baking dish.
Image Used: Source