Ever wonder how to cook meatballs? This recipe allows you to do just that! A delicious creation that adds flavor, balance, and a mouth full of delight to your favorite pasta dish.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Total time to cook: 45-50 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- 1 lb. chop meat
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of diced fresh parsley
- 8 oz. bread crumbs (or stale bread)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 28 oz. tomato sauce (Learn How to Make Tomato Sauce)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix chop meat, egg, parmesan cheese, parsley, bread crumbs, and garlic until well blended.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on oiled cooking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove meatballs from pan and place them into the tomato sauce.
- Cook for an additional 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Stale bread may be used to substitute for bread crumbs.