Our how to make baked ziti recipe will please family, friends, and even yourself. This pasta and cheese dish is simple in preparation, yet hearty and warm in presentation. Use this recipe as a great alternative to lasagna or stuffed shells.
- Preparation time: 25-30 minutes
- Total time to cook: 25-30 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 5-6 servings
- (1) 16 oz. container of whole milk ricotta
- 8 oz. of mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of diced fresh parsley
- 1 lb. of Ziti or penne pasta, cooked and drained
- tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan cheese and parsley until well blended.
- Spoon 1/2 of the sauce into a baking dish (preferably 13×9 inch).
- Place cooked pasta into the dish and spoon the cheese mixture evenly into the pasta.
- Spoon remaining sauce over the pasta and cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Image Used: Source