A true family treat! Follow this simple recipe on how to make homemade pizza to create a memorable cooking experience. This recipe will produce your traditional tomato and cheese pie. Be creative and add your favorite toppings to give your pizza a personal touch.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Total time to cook: 15 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 8 slices
- 1 lb. of prepared pizza dough
- 8 oz. of tomato sauce
- 8 oz. of crushed plum tomatoes
- 16 oz. of mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- Salt and peper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 500-550 degrees.
- Spray oil on 16-inch pizza screen or baking dish.
- Roll dough out and place onto screen.
- Spread sauce and plum tomatoes evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella, grated cheese oregano, and basil over sauce.
- Bake at 500-500 degrees for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edge the crust is golden brown.
- Cut into triangles and serve warm.
- Serve and enjoy.
Oven temperatures (500-550 degrees) is vital to cooking the perfect pizza.
Image Used: Source