This pork chops recipe has been in the family for 3 generations. The combination of pork chops with sweet vinegar peppers and red potatoes make a delightful combination. Using the juices from the vinegar peppers creates a unique flavor and aroma not found in other dishes.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Total time to cook: 30 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Medium
- Serving Size: 4-6 servings
- 4-6 pork chops or (4-6) 1/2 inch sliced pork loin
- 16 oz. of sweet vinegar peppers (save 1/3 pepper juice)
- 4-6 red potatoes, cut in 1/4′s
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat olive oil in large saucepan.
- Add sweet peppers into saucepan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove peppers and place into a baking dish.
- Add potatoes into saucepan, and sauté until golden brown.
- Remove potatoes and place into a baking dish.
- Add pork and garlic into saucepan, and sauté until golden brown.
- Remove pork and place into a baking dish. (discard garlic)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place peppers, potatoes, pork, and 1/3 leftover pepper juice into oiled baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes and turn occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy
Image Used: Source