A wonderful side dish that creates an enjoyable and unique eating experience. This stuffed artichoke recipe compliments a wide variety of main dishes, and provides a great source of proteins and fibers.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Total time to cook: 30 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 4-6 servings
- 4-6 artichokes, cleaned with stems removed and outside leaves trimmed
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, sliced in 1/4′s
- 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cups of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cups of grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons of fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Open artichoke leaves, spreading them apart.
- Mix bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and grated cheese together.
- Spoon into each artichoke.
- Add 1 inch of cold water into a saucepan.
- Add artichokes and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Cover saucepan and cook on medium heat for 25-30 minutes, or until artichokes are tender.
- Serve and enjoy.
When preparing artichokes, remove stems evenly to allow artichokes to sit upright in saucepan.
Image Used: Source