A great lemon chicken recipe that is simple in preparation and delightful in taste. Cook chicken until golden brown and place on serving platter garnished with fresh basil and parsley.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Total time to cook: 30-40 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 4-6 servings
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 lemon or 1/4 cup of real lemon juice
- 2-3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of diced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken onto oiled baking dish.
- Add and evenly spread lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, parsley, oregano and basil to the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes and turn chicken occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy.
To save money, you can purchase a whole chicken and cut into pieces.
Image Used: Source